Advertisement

WALMART *30* Football Pack Assorted Lot!! ROUND TWO!

WALMART *30* Football Pack Assorted Lot!! ROUND TWO! I Finally Opened my second round of the 30 Football Card Assorted Lot from Walmart! I had opened the first round a few weeks back, and was impressed with it!

The second round...Not as impressed. The pack variety was less fun, and definitely didn't have as many "modern" cards as the first lot did. With that said, it was still a fun opening and allowed me to fulfill my pack opening cravings! I love opening football cards up, regardless of the pack - some are just more fun than others!

What do you all think of this *30* pack walmart football card lot? Even though it was only 28 packs... Not 30. Oh well, It could have been worse! I still did get some nice rookies, even though there was only one fat pack in the entire assortment of packs.

Let me know your opinions in the comments! I know it wasn't as great as the first time around, but I just ordered two more "lots" of the 30 assorted football cards - Maybe the next two will be much better lots with great variety! Who knows!!

Thank you for watching everyone, I appreciate it! I hope you have a great rest of your day!

If interested in any of the cards I opened, feel free to message me on Instagram at Vikings95_cards or email me at Vikings95.cards@gmail.com and I will try and get back to you ASAP! I hope you enjoy my football opening videos!

Football,Football Cards,Sports,Sports Cards,Hobby,Collecting,NFL,Football Trading Cards,Football Opening,Football Hits,NFL Cards,Football Collecting,Football Box Opening,Walmart football,Walmart football packs,Walmart,Walmart Sports,30 Football Card packs,30 Football Packs,Walmart Assorted Lot,Walmart Football Lot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments