Advertisement

K-POP [ Ha Yea Song – Your regards ] FLUTE COVER!! INSTRUMELTAL COVER!!

K-POP [ Ha Yea Song – Your regards ] FLUTE COVER!! INSTRUMELTAL COVER!! Flutter K Insta:

Press [like] and [subscribe].
For me, [like] and [subscribe] are great help.





Hello, I'm FluterK.


I covered korean singer "Ha-Yea, Song - Your regards"


Attached is the lyrics.


our love at that time

It was hot and hot.

When it's over, all I can do is hatred.



a few more seasons

I don't think it'll be okay if I send it.

I'm gonna spend the rest of the day.



on the phone with friends

I overheard your news.

Start another love.

You're doing great.



It was once precious.

I loved her a lot.

We're the two of us now.

I don't know him.



You're completely oblivious.



This is how you're doing.

I don't think I should have worried.

I guess I'm the only one who's having a hard time.



You're gonna have to tell me that you're doing.

I want you to hear it.

He's still having a hard time.



I'm sorry.

Think of me sometimes.

That's how I feel.

I think it'll be convenient.



The other person next to you.

It's strange to have one.

For some reason, I feel sad.

Is it selfish?



It was once precious.

I loved her a lot.



We're the two of us now.

I don't know him.



You're completely oblivious.

This is how you're doing.

I guess I'm the only one who pushed the end.

I guess I was the only one.



to be honest with you

I don't want you to love me.

I wanted you to be heartbroken.



You'll be happy.

I'm sure you'll be very excited.

You're smiling without me.

Now it's actual



I think you're completely gone.

He must have left me.

I hate you.



Please don't be happy.

Please don't get along well.

I'm glad I met someone nice.

You're lying.



I heard about you that night.

I cried and I stayed up all night.

I know you're late,

I guess I can't help it.





Thank you.





*Contact us at hyangyeon9829@gmail.com


Thank you. See U~~



#Your regards #HaYeaSong #KPOP

플루티스트,FLUTETIST,향연,HYANGYEON,SYMPOSIUM,플루트커버,FLUTE,FLUTECOVER,KPOP,K-POP,에니메이션,OST,크로스오버,CROSS,뉴에이지,김태훈,fluterk,비트박스,beatbox,바이올린,비올라,첼로,베이스,더블베이스,콘트라베이스,하프,피아노,트럼펫,트럼본,유포늄,호른,혼,튜바,플루트,피콜로,오보에,잉글리시혼,잉글리시파이프,바순,파곳,더블바순,클라리넷,팀파니,타악기,violin,cello,bass,viola,clarinet,oboe,bassoon,horn,trumpet,trombone,tuba,timpani,플룻,오케스트라,오스트,송하예,니소식,사재기,논란,

Post a Comment

0 Comments