Advertisement

MY SEXUAL TEACHER! | Original Gacha Life | GACHA LIFE DANCE BATTLE GLMM (educational)

MY SEXUAL TEACHER! | Original Gacha Life | GACHA LIFE DANCE BATTLE GLMM (educational) Did you like this gacha life xxx? This gacha life mini movie is about 2 gacha life friends. Both liked to create gacha life dance battles and gacha life songs... this is what their friendship was about.. Once upon a time they got a new math teacher that was supposed to be gacha life educational... they both wanted him as gacha life boyfriend.. and wanted a nice gacha life love story... but this gone wrong...This video is gacha life educational! I hope you enjoyed this GLMM!

THIS GACHA LIFE MINI MOVIE IS FAMILY FRIENDLY AND KID FRIENDLY! THIS VIDEO IS 100% FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!

disclaimer by me: this video doesn't have any inappropriate or sexual content nor anything like that intended the thumbnail is just funny (in my opinion)! The video is family friendly and it's acceptable for all ages! I would never upload anything that would harm my viewers neither youtube. THIS IS A DOCUMENTARY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!!

Leave a Comment Because I READ ALL COMMENTS! :) and don't forget to TURN ON Notifications!
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out great content!

Follow me on Instagram! @miezislay


WRITE "DONUTS4EVER" in the comments if you read it all the way down! The funny part of it is that the other's won't know what you mean because only you came down here!

#gachastudio #gachalife #gachaverse

gacha,gacha life,GLMM,gacha boyfriend,gacha life dance,gacha life dance battle,gacha life educational,gacha life love story,gacha life mini movie,gacha life original mini movie,gacha life sex,gacha sex,original gacha life,gacha life singing battle,gacha life songs,gachaverse,gacha life naked,gacha life xxx,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. OH MY GOD HORRIBLE JUST HORRIBLE I AM A CRITIC THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!TERRIBLE EDITING BAD PLOT UGHHH I CAN DO MUCH BETTER!!
    P.S.I don't mean to be mean although you should try doing your editing better and practice more.

    ReplyDelete