Advertisement

Trying to Fix my Laptop that overheats and shut down. (TELL ME WHAT DO TO FIX IT PLS)

Trying to Fix my Laptop that overheats and shut down. (TELL ME WHAT DO TO FIX IT PLS) It was working for a long time. then all the sudden It start overheating and shutting down every single time I turn it on it be on for a couple minutes then it well shutdown.
What do need to I already clean cooling fan the and the vent thing on the heat pipe vent metal part. where does fan blows air out at. I blow all the dust out and wipe it out.

This is an HP Beats 15 Notebook Laptop this laptop is expensive as hell
I use this laptop to games on geforce now and stuff and now this.
I tried taking it apart just to clean the dust out and this is still having.

Comment what should I do to fix it.
This is my Problem with this laptop I use all the time.
I was little nervous trying to make this video.

(TELL

Post a Comment

0 Comments