Advertisement

Trying On Sexy Costumes From Wish

Trying On Sexy Costumes From Wish The THIRD INSTALLMENT to my trying on sexy so you don't have to & 5 SEXY WOMEN’S HALLOWEEN COSTUMES FOR THE CULTURE videos.

Check out my new podcast! Messy W/ Mac & Mike
SOUNDCLOUD:
SPOTIFY:
APPLE PODCAST:

Check out my other videos!
REACTING TO ANTI-GAY COMMERCIALS BECAUSE I'M GAY:
FINDING A SUGAR DADDY ON GRINDR WITH A TWINK:

VIEWERS PICK MY OUTFITS Because I'm Lonely:

I follow a Bob Ross painting tutorial with only audio


It's time for the annual video where you see my man b0*bs. I'm trying on Halloween costumes but this time from the notorious website WISH. So we are being trendy while also being trendy. Reviewing wish while trying on sexy Halloween costumes.

Follow My Social-ness
TWITTER:

INSTAGRAM:

TUMBLR:

FACEBOOK


Similar to: ItsYeBoi, Safiya Nygaard, Niki and Gabi, Mia Maples, LaurDIY, Watts the safeword, Shane Dawson.

I'm a satirical comedic vlogger who creates content that is a cross between “Intelligently funny” and “an organized hot mess.” I do pop culture reviews, challenges, storytimes, etc. such as "Why I'm Boycotting Beyonce", "A Salty Response from Pluto", "If Donald Trump Had Snapchat", "Why JuJu on That Beat is Evil" AND MORE!

wish.com,cheap costumes for halloween,testing wish products,wish review,wish halloween costumes,halloween costumes ideas,halloween costumes scary,trying on sexy halloween costumes,wish app,wish cheap,halloween costumes for men,sexy costumes,sexy halloween costumes,halloween costumes,costumes,diy halloween costumes,the try guys,niki and gabi,halloween 2019,wish,safiya nygaard,Mia Maples,diplo,diy halloween costumes laurdiy,itsyeboi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments