Advertisement

The Day I Realized I Am Good Enough

The Day I Realized I Am Good Enough Welcome to 100 short stories from 10,000 long hours in Real Estate. Please take what you like and leave the rest.

Today, 10-19-19, is the day I decided to let go of my fear of not being good enough because I finally realized I’m God Enough. I decided it’s time to let go of my false fear of not being good enough including online rejection or receiving mean comments in order to help those that I can.

After many years of creating original content in blogs, videos, power-points, calculators, analysis, systems, processes, feedback information, articles, mailers and our company history wins/losses and not actually posting it or sharing it with the world, I decided that it’s time. Today it’s time. It’s been a challenging mental process to get here.

Fear is not my protector, but rather I am protected by the love, freedom, peace and grace of Jesus Christ. With Him I have courage to post this Vlog and the ones to follow.

My mission is to help, love and teach myself and others more and more every day. I’m starting this mission in a world I have been growing in since 2003, Residential Real Estate. I am beyond Greatful to have been successful in this bountiful industry and now I want to share with you how to do the same.

Web: www.Mile27Realty.com
Facebook: @Mile27Realty
Instagram: @heather_the_broker

#realestate, #realestateinvesting, #realtor, #firsttimehomebuyer, #Dallastxrealestate, #texasrealtor, #nar, #tar, #entreprenuer, #rentalpropertyinvesting, #biggerpockets, #texasrealestate #gonetotexas

real estate,realtor,texas real estate,tar,rental property investing,new to real estate,new realtors,rental property portfolio,rental property building,real estate investing,real estate broker,texas realtor,dallas texas real estate,dallas tx real estate,dallas tx realtor,dallas texas realtor,10000 hours,entreprenuership,small business owners,realty,real estate brokerage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments