Advertisement

JFDR - Taking A Part Of Me

JFDR - Taking A Part Of Me ‘Taking A Part Of Me,’ available to stream now:

blessed be every wound
thank you for tearing me open

thank you for every tear
thank you for making me fragile

for taking the love in me higher
(finding that spot in me)

pulling me, spreading me
further and closer and wider

loving me, losing me, wanting me, seeing me,
making me see what is tender and sweet in me

hurting me, setting free,
taking a part of me,
taking a part of me higher


Credits:
Directed by Emily Avila
Produced by Rachel Choi
Cinematographer: Adric Watson
Editor: Adric Watson
Colourist: Adric Watson
Production Designer: Luisa Garcia
Magnetics: Josh Wilkinson
Styling: Kira Shillington
Steadicam: Tim Walsh
Focus Puller: Sandy McLennan
Loader: Abigail Agius
Cast: Fusion Culture Group (Sydney) - Sylvia Lu, Charlie Crone, Irene Wong, Mailys Herry, Maria Marosszeky, Maria Passadore, Pedro Cruz, Sue Fletcher, Yin Yin & John Liu

Shot on Kodak Super16 film on location in Sydney, Australia

JFDR,icelandic music,singer songwriter,female singer,indie,icelandic singer,jófríður ákadóttir,jofridur akadottir,Iceland,Iceland Airwaves,Tai Chi,Music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments