Advertisement

How God Healed Me and How He Can Heal You Too

How God Healed Me and How He Can Heal You Too #healingmiracle #healing #Godheals

My personal healing miracle where God healed me through faith in Jesus from chronic pain and illness.

I suffered from what doctors thought was fibromyalgia, but was actually fluoroquinolone toxicity syndrome from taking the antibiotics Levaquin and Cipro. Jesus healed me through a miracle, and for the first time in 15 years i'm free from chronic pain.

Please help me to get a laptop to improve these videos and rebuild my life through being able to write again through my GoFundMe:


Support my ministry through Patreon: www.patreon.com/gradysmith

Follow me on my Instagram: @raysofgray971

godheals,testimony,healingstory,Godishealing,Godhealedme,healingjourney,myhealingjourney,healing,god,prayer,Godspower,dontgiveup,neverstoppraying,fibromyalgia,chronic pain healing,healing testimonies,sermons on healing,Christian testimonies,healing videos,God can heal,healing power,healing prayer,Jesus heals,God,heal,how to be healed by God,miracles,jesus healed me,god still heals,i was healed,i am healed,flouroqinilone toxicity,cipro,levaquin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments