Advertisement

Building a Freenas Server with Enterprise Hardware

Building a Freenas Server with Enterprise Hardware Building a Freenas Server with Enterprise Hardware

Lets build my backup server. I gonna use a 2U supermicro server from a dumpster. I bought 2x Xeon L5640 cpus 6 cores 2266mhz socket 1366. I installed 96gb ddr3. Chelsio 10gbe nic and ibm M1015 with 10x 3TB hdd.

More about this server:

More server videos:

BUY used Enterprise Hardware in NL:

Kingston DC500M 480GB: US EU
Kingston UV500 480GB US EU

Noctua NH-D9DX i4 3U: US EU
Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM: US EU
Noctua NF-A4x10 PWM: US EU
Noctua NH-U9DX 4U: US - EU

MicroTik CRS305-1G-4S+IN: US EU
MicroTik CRS309-1G-8S+IN: US EU


Big thanks to my Patreon supporters you are awesome!



Subscribe to my 3 channels:
RetroMachines:
Dutchvideoshooter:
Wheels Truck Channel:
__________________________________________________________________________

Shop on amazon US and support my channel:
Shop on amazon EU and support my channel:
__________________________________________________________________________

Join our Retro facebook group!
Join our 3DFX Voodoo User Group:

If you like to send me old computer parts please send me a youtube or twitter message!

Building a Freenas Server with Enterprise Hardware,building a freenas server,building a freenas home server,freenas server,freenas server build,freenas server build 2019,freenas server hardware,freenas server setup,building freenas server,setting up freenas server,freenas,enterprise server hardware,server build,server chassis,home server,home server build,home server rack,supermicro server,zfs server,zfs server build,zfs storage server,supermicro,zfs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments