Advertisement

Beautiful Place #371 Brattleboro Vermont A Pharmacy Inside A Church & More

Beautiful Place #371 Brattleboro Vermont A Pharmacy Inside A Church & More Tracking down beautiful destinations in the state of Vermont . Today the Mermaid and I are visiting historic Brattleboro Vermont . It's in the south east part of the state and has a little bit of everything .

The first adhesive stamp was made here and they have the fifth oldest Brewery in New England. If your in Vermont check it out .

Follow me as I travel North America hunting down beautiful and historic places in my vintage VANDURA van

I'm trying to document the ultimate road trip adventure a task both challenging and rewarding

Check out my other quality Facebook and Tumblr blogs at A Life Worth Finding

If you enjoy the videos please like share comment and subscribe

A Life Worth Finding,Travel,Adventure,Beautiful places,Historic places,Brattleboro Vermont,New England,Historic towns,Nomadic Lifestyle,Nomad,Wanderlust,Wandering,Explorer,See America,Rubber Tramp,Drifter,Ultimate roadtrip,Document reality,Videographer,Videography,Inspired living,Travel Vlog,VANDURA,Van Lifestyle,Vanner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments