Advertisement

YouTubers Go BACK to SCHOOL for 24 Hours! **FIRST DAY**

YouTubers Go BACK to SCHOOL for 24 Hours! **FIRST DAY** WE REALLY WENT BACK
Today my brother Brandon and I went back to college for the day to see what it was like, and it was actually a lot of fun!!
• My NEW GFuel FLAVOR ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►

Check out Brandon:


Check out Anthony:


Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,faze rug school,school,back to school,going back to school,back to school for 24 hours,going back to school for 24 hours,first day of school,faze rug going back to school,faze rug going to school,faze school,faze rug brother,faze rug brandon,back to college,going back to college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments