Advertisement

I QUIT Sugar... then ate it again | My Weight Loss Journey

I QUIT Sugar... then ate it again | My Weight Loss Journey I quit sugar... then ate it again.

I often make the mistake of attempting extreme elimination when I want to make a change. It often fails. I know that I have to ease into this weight loss journey despite how quickly I desire to see results. Some people work well with complete elimination. While others, like me, work better with slowly removing things from the diet. Cold turkey works for a while.. and then with the slightest self-defined mistake, I often do ten-fold worse than when allowing small planned cheats.

This is a learning process. I still enjoy the feeling I get of not eating sugars and the satiation and lack of bloating I feel on keto or carnivore.

Thank you for watching if you did! Best of luck to you on whatever journey you’re on. ❤️

IG: DanaGetFit

#fatloss,#fatlossjourney,#weightlossjourney,#weightloss,#ketojourney,

Post a Comment

0 Comments