Advertisement

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME NOW + EASY WAYS TO SAVE MONEY! [CHIT CHAT + VLOG]

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME NOW + EASY WAYS TO SAVE MONEY! [CHIT CHAT + VLOG] Check out Digit.

Ayeee boo thangs! In today's video, I talk about DIFFERENT methods of approach to become a better me. I go shopping for vacation, and talk about a dope app to help save money. Hope you enjoy + don't forget to like the video and leave me a comment!

Time stamps:
1:07- Dr. Reveal
11:03- magazine collaboration
21:55- Mall trip for vacation
30:38- wine trip with TBo
40:32- catching up with Derrien
42:39- saving money easily

Are you caught up with the latest vlog?
🔥Derrien Graduates!!!

Hit the THUMBS UP button if you enjoyed! It makes all the difference in the world ratings wise!!

If you aren't subscribed yet, whatcha waiting on?? MASH that subscribe button boo.

Subscribe to My Beauty Channel: bit.ly/SubMissyLynn
(beauty, fashion, girl talk, home decor & more)

Want to keep up with me daily?! Follow me:
Snapchat: missylynnsnapz
IG: @missylynn
Tweet Me! @missylynn

missy lynn,missylynnsays,vlogs,daily vlogs,fibroids,digit app,how to save money easy,how to get money fast,tips saving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments