Advertisement

DAY IN MY LIFE WITH FUNNY CHICKENS | NASHVILLE VLOG | SO WAY OVER SIXTY

DAY IN MY LIFE WITH FUNNY CHICKENS | NASHVILLE VLOG | SO WAY OVER SIXTY Spend a day with me and my life with our free range fun and funny chickens here in Nashville. Although I am so way over 60 I so enjoy breakfast time with the girls. Follow me during a weekend of theater and candle making. #funnychickens. #candlemaking #beautycommunity

Sorry, Chicken T sold out!!

🛎🛎SHOP MY AMAZON INFLUENCER STORE & MOTIVATIONAL TEES

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
My lifetime career has been in television, film and the theatre, so what better platform to share my lifetime of experiences with others than Youtube and my blog, sandrashart.
******************************************
My thoughts on aging video:


How I Cope With Getting Older.:


Mature Women Channels I Follow:



🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

All comments will be appreciated and answered. Have a great day and thanks for watching.

Watch my other videos:

LIFE OVER SIXTY WITH SANDRA

Life and thoughts and just about everything under the sun. The only order to it is life itself as lived. Natural chaos! I am married and have three grown children.

Find me here:
(blog)

@screenactor on Poshmark
@sandrashart/ twitter
@sandrashart on Instagram

******************************************

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Affiliate program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Part of all proceeds no matter how small is donated to The Brain and Behavior Research Foundation, a nonprofit [501(c)(3)] organization that focuses on mental health research. Read about my son, Emerson and I below.

Article:

********************************************
Sandra Hart Books
Behind The Magic Mirror


Places Within My Hart


Read Between My Lines


Barking For Biscuits ebook

********************************************
Tonic Music
Tonic:
Cigarettes And Gasoline:

Beauty In Disrepair:


Equipment: iPhone 7 plus
Tripod: Zeadio Smartphone Holder
Tripod: Digient
Hands free camera: Amazon Echo Look
Microphone: Shurr
****************************************
Music: Epidemic Sound



All comments will be appreciated and answered. Have a great day and thanks for watching.

Watch my other videos:

weekend vlog,nashville vlog,weekend in my life,nashville blog summer,nashville tennessee living,sandra hart blog,funny chicken videos,candle making in nashville,mamma mia musical,life over sixty,eighty year old vlogger,beauty community,things to do in nashville,farmers life for me,mature beauty community,over 50,over 70,over 60,feeding chickens breakfast,gathering eggs from free range chickens,romper room,carousel horses,rock stars home,life vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments