Advertisement

Best Place to Live?

Best Place to Live? Where is the best place to live? My wife and I are talking about moving down the road and trying to find the perfect balance of what I want and what she wants. Mountains vs. Oceans. Join me as I ride my 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special and talk about the different areas throughout the country that might be a good balance for both of us.

Link to Maryland Hoodie:

Make sure you hit that subscribe button and the notification bell. Thanks for watching.

For great motorcycle content, check out Two Wheel Obsession:


Follow Me on the sites that are called social:
Facebook:
Instagram: www.
Broncoride: Youtube.com/comotokelsey1

My Ride:
• 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special

My camera gear:
• GoPro HERO 7
• GoPro HERO 5
• GoPro HERO 4
• GoPro HERO 5 Session
• Sena 20s
• Sena GoPro Bluetooth Audio Pack
• DJI Mavic Pro
• DJI Osmo Pocket

#harleydavidson #broncoride #bestplacestolive #streetglidespecial #motovlog #harleymotovlogger #harley

broncoride,best places to live,harley davidson,street glide special,mountains and oceans,mountains,oceans,harley,davidson,gopro 7 black,perfect place to live,two wheel obsession,north carolina,south carolina,harley motovlogger,harley motovlog,motovlogger,sena 20s,milwaukee eight,milwaukee eight stage 3,maryland,maryland hoodie,maryland pride,charm city,baltimore,maryland stickers,perfect place to live?,harley-davidson,where to live,motorcycle roads,

Post a Comment

0 Comments