Advertisement

Roblox - Lumber Tycoon 2 - The New Present (but not at night)

Roblox - Lumber Tycoon 2 - The New Present (but not at night) SUBSCRIBE!

In this episode of Roblox Lumber Tycoon 2, two new presents are in the game! :D You can find them at the Fancy Furnishings place. Not wanting to wait, I got bored and ended up wondering off instead, BUT we did prove that no other shops have presents. :) Thanks for watching! Love you all!!!

🎮PROJOOT🎮

🎮LUMBER TYCOON 2🎮


📖 My book is available now 📖
Barnes And Noble:
Amazon:

►Want a shirt?◄


►Want a Ruki?◄


►My Channel◄


►My Discord◄


►My YouNow◄


►My Vine (when it was a thing)◄


►Intro Sounds by Defaultio (Lumber Tycoon 2)◄
►Outro: The Fat Rat - Time Lapse◄

CodePrime8,Heath Haskins,Gaming,Lets Play,Family Friendly,clean,no curse,no cuss,no swearing,no bad language,lp,Lumber Tycoon 2,Roblox,how to,tutorial,walkthrough,tip,trick,glitch,secret,secrets,Roblox Simulator,presents,christmas,new,

Post a Comment

0 Comments