Advertisement

Lingerie Try On Haul For Xmas 1 | chenma

Lingerie Try On Haul For Xmas 1 | chenma Lingerie try on haul part 1, I asked lingerie sets from shopping online stores and I show off a few styles for Xmas : nightie, short dress and garter set... I hope you like all of the models I start and am describing in this video, with my Santa Claus hat. Give a thumbs up if you like it; just check out another video if it is not your thing... Don't forget to subscribe to my channel (mostly in French) !

If you like what I do and want to support my channel it's up to you. To see more content, please select membership for more videos focused on new lingerie clothing, on my Patreon page at:

lingerie try on haul,chenma,xmas,nightie,dress,garter set,thong,string,lingerie femme,lingerie de noël,underwear,chapeau,robe,table,arbre,noël,santa claus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments