Advertisement

I Liked It A lot.. WAY More Than I Thought I Would...

I Liked It A lot.. WAY More Than I Thought I Would... Would you all like to see something like this one the channel? Let me know! I know I need a truck, it's just a matter of which one at this point. I feel a 2.5 gen Tundra would fit nicely since I am in hopes of getting the 3rd gen when it comes out. Thank you for watching!!

BUSINESS INQUIRES/FAN FEATURE FRIDAY EMAIL: bluetrdjon@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM:

Amazon associate links help me to produce more content for you all. It also allows you to get ideas of future upgrades you may want to have! Thank you!


Discounts!!
ACCESSORIDES $15 OFF = TRDJON

TUFSKINZ 10% OFF = blueTRDjon

TACTILIAN 20% OFF = BLUETRD20

DRZ OFF ROAD 15% OFF = BLUETRDJON

LASFIT LED LIGHTS 10% OFF = blue_trd_jon10


Need a Toyota? Are you in the Florida Pan Handle?
Hit up my buddy Chris Rieck: (217) 433-5762 and tell him I sent you!

#tundra #sr5 #toyota #2020tundra #tundratrdpro #doublecab #trdpro #2020tundrainside #trdjon #toyotatundra

2020 toyota tundra,tundradude34,tundra trd pro,tundra double cab,trd off road,auto vlog,aout review,tundra review,2020 tundra inside,2020 tundra apple car play,android auto toyota,toyota usa,swell runner,taco twonz,trd jon,blue trd jon,army green,super white,4runner trd pro,tacoma,sr5,2015 tundra,5.7 iforce,tundra 5.7,crew max,

Post a Comment

0 Comments