Advertisement

GaijinPiro's possibly my last video for now ....πŸ˜’πŸ˜” | Links to keep in touch with me

GaijinPiro's possibly my last video for now ....πŸ˜’πŸ˜” | Links to keep in touch with me Hello everyone it's me GaijinPiro and I'm sad to say on YouTube for now or for good goodbye it's not because of I want to or someone told me to do it or someone hating me it's something happening next year and i don't want to be part of


Let me first say my videos was not meant for just for kids or just for adults my videos were ment for everyone to enjoy my videos but now I can't do it for everyone now or maybe if it can be change again

I love all you guys I really never expected to even get to 100 subscribers and I couldn't done it without you guys thank you so much you guys are the best 😁😁😒

(Links to different websites to keep in touch with me)

Pony.tube

I will be uploading my videos of mlp both drawings and mlp irl and more

Here is a link

DeviantArt

I will post my drawings mostly hand drawing pictures like cartoon drawings


Here is a link


Bit chute


I will be uploading my drawings videos on here but I might not be on as much as the others



I would post link to my aminos I'm in but I don't think I can I apologize


So these are the websites to keep in touch with me if YouTube gets better then I might come back but for now this good bye for now


This GaijinPiro Signing out ✌🏻😒


And Brohoof /)

touch

Post a Comment

0 Comments