Advertisement

Millie's Remodel

Millie's Remodel Millie's Remodel is a new investment house I've purchased to fix up and rent. It's a 1957 Ranch with good bones but it needs a kitchen and bathroom renovation in addition to curb appeal face lift. I hope you'll join me as I take you on the adventures of remodeling this 1,000 square foot house near downtown Raleigh, NC.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have in the comments. I try to answer all questions in a timely manner.

For more photos and information about Millie's Remodel, visit my blog post:


THE SAVING ETTA PROJECT (RESTORING A 1900 HOUSE):


MY WEBSITE:

SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Facebook:
Twitter:

OTHER POPULAR VIDEOS:
How to Change Your Doorknobs in 5 Minutes or Less:
How to Paint an Ombré Technique:
Faux Gray Woodgrain Tutorial:
How to Install Security Film to Glass Doors:
How to Remove Paint from Door Hardware:

CONTACT:
Email: PrettyHandyGirl@gmail.com

Fix and Rental,Remodel 1950's ranch,house tour,fixer upper,house flipping,home renovation,diy adventure,real estate investment property,house remodel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments