Advertisement

EFT and clearing away sports specific anxieties

EFT and clearing away sports specific anxieties Hi all. Yes yes another EFT video. This time it’s about my own specific skating anxiety . I’m going to be testing soon and for me? If I have a skill that I feel isnt fully developed? THAT causes anxiety .

I DO have a couple physical issues that I’ve been working on. Ex: external rotation of hips and anterior pelvic tilt that causes ALL sorts of skating and non skating related issues. Just this past week I started working with trainers that work with dancers and so far it’s been awesome . I’m not looking to be 20 again, just improved and regain strength.

So what’s my skill issue? That Foxtrot Mohawk. Yeahhh. The rest of the dance is mint (haha) but that Mohawk moment... the pelvic tilt I find to be the real issue for me. It needs to be neutral in position .

Enjoy the EFT video if you choose to watch ! It’s a little over 10mins:)

sports anxiety,eft,emotional freedom technique,EFT and performance anxiety,stage fright,ditch stage fright,actors,ice skaters,performance anxiety,public speaking fears,mental health,self help,EFT practitioner,calm,peace,emotional well being,pursue your passion,mental health awareness,break the stigma,

Post a Comment

0 Comments