Advertisement

Auli'i Cravalho - How Far I'll Go (From 'Moana'|American Sign Language Version)

Auli'i Cravalho - How Far I'll Go (From 'Moana'|American Sign Language Version) Stream Disney's Moana on Disney+.

"How Far I'll Go"
From Disney's Moana
ASL Deaf Talent: Sarah Tubert
Director: Miles & AJ
Producer: Kai Yuricich

Special thanks to the Greater Los Angeles Agency on Deafness, Inc. (GLAD) for their support 🤟! Learn more about the Greater Los Angeles Agency on Deafness by visiting their website at

For resources available to the deaf, deaf-blind, deaf-disabled, hard of hearing, and late-deafened community, check out

🌊🌊🌊

Disney+ is the only place to stream your favorites from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more. Access it all at

Subscribe to DisneyMusicVEVO 🔔:

Follow Sarah Tubert on:
➡ Instagram:
➡ YouTube:

🌊🌊🌊

LYRICS
I’ve been staring
At the edge of the water
Long as I can remember
Never really knowing why

I wish I could
Be the perfect daughter
But I come back to the water
No matter how hard I try

Every turn I take
Every trail I track
Every path I make
Every road leads back
To the place I know
Where I cannot go
Where I long to be...

See the line where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows
How far it goes

If the wind in my sail on the sea
Stays behind me
One day I’ll know
If I go, there’s just no telling
How far I’ll go...

I know everybody on this island
Seems so happy on this island
Everything is by design

I know everybody on this island
Has a role, on this island
So maybe I can roll with mine

I can lead with pride
I can make us strong
I’ll be satisfied
If I play along
But the voice inside sings a different song
What is wrong with me?

See the light as it shines on the sea
It’s blinding
But no one knows
How deep it goes

And it seems like it’s calling out to me
So come find me
And let me know
What’s beyond that line
Will I cross that line?

The line where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows
How far it goes

If the wind in my sail on the sea
Stays behind me
One day I’ll know
How far I’ll go

#Moana #HowFarIllGo #ASL

Music video by Auli'i Cravalho performing How Far I'll Go (From "Moana"/American Sign Language Version). © 2016 Walt Disney Records

How Far I'll Go,ASL How Far I'll Go,American Sign Language How Far I'll Go,sign language How Far I'll Go,Moana,Sarah Tubert,Lin Manuel Miranda,Disney Music,Deafness,Deaf,Hard of Hearing,closed caption,How Far I'll Go lyrics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments