Advertisement

THE AUG IN MODERN WARFARE IS UNFAIR AFTER THIS UPDATE!

THE AUG IN MODERN WARFARE IS UNFAIR AFTER THIS UPDATE! Follow my social media accounts:
Twitter:
Instagram:

DONATE HERE TO SUPPORT THE STREAM! |

(About me)
Hi, guys, my name is Branden but you can call me "B" for short and this is my gaming channel. I created this channel to bring great content to you guys, the viewers. My main goal is to bring the greatest content I can possible while lifting you up and making sure at the end of the day I at least put a smile on your face. Don't forget to like and subscribe and also hit that bell to get all of my notifications for all of my videos to show your support! Now, let's start this journey.

YaboiB,modern warfare,cod mw,call of duty modern warfare,mw,cod modern warfare,mw aug,modern warfare multiplayer,modern warfare aug,aug,aug modern warfare,modern warfare multiplayer gameplay,aug best class setup,modern warfare gameplay,modern warfare aug buff,aug best class setup modern warfare,aug mw,cod mw aug,aug buff,aug buff modern warfare,modern warfare best aug class setup,modern warfare aug class,best aug class setup,cod mw best aug class setup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments