Advertisement

I OPENED 50 GUARANTEED TOTW PACKS & I GOT...

I OPENED 50 GUARANTEED TOTW PACKS & I GOT... 50 Guaranteed TOTW Packs! In today's video we complete and open 50 of the brand new guaranteed TOTW Pack on FIFA 20 Ultimate Team. We packed some TOTW walkouts along the way but did we hit anything massive? If you enjoyed the video don't forget to drop a like and subscribe, thank you!

Twitch -

Twitter -

Graphics -

Music:

Music:

Music:

Music:

Music:

totw packs,guaranteed totw packs,totw packs fifa 20,fifa 20 guaranteed totw packs,fifa 20 totw packs,fifa totw packs,guaranteed totw packs on fifa 20,50,50 totw packs,50 packs,50 guaranteed totw packs,50 guaranteed totw packs fifa 20,I OPENED 50 GUARANTEED TOTW PACKS & I GOT...,totw walkouts,totw walkout,totw walkout fifa 20,fifa 20 packs,fifa 20 pack opening,pieface,pieface23,pieface fifa,pieface twitch,funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments