Advertisement

I buy stuff from PRETTY LITTLE THING's 50 things for £5... EVERYDAY!! FROM EVERY DROP!!

I buy stuff from PRETTY LITTLE THING's 50 things for £5... EVERYDAY!! FROM EVERY DROP!! I buy stuff from 50 things for £5... EVERYDAY!! I bought stuff from every round! Now I am fully aware some of this stuff is not my style... but I tried it anyway! Hope you like it!

Which one did you like best? Comment in my community post and remember to follow me on insta! @beautybrooke123

Business enquiries only: beautybrookebiz@gmail.com

If you want to check out some pictures jump over to my Instagram: beautybrooke123

Other socials:

Tiktok and Likee: beautybrooke
Instagram and snap: beautybrooke123
Funimate: officialbeautybrooke

Boost me on famous birthdays: beautybrooke

Brooke x

pretty little thing haul,Plt haul,Teen,Teen haul,Lol,Funny,Haul,Huge haul,Huge plt haul,50for5,50 thing for 5,Black Friday haul,I spent,Beautybrooke,Marsden it,Marsden,Brooke,Youtuber,Uk,Newcastle upon Tyne,Newcastle,Geordie,Uk youtuber,Teen influencer,Plt,Pretty little thing,Teens,What to wear,What to wear teen,How to style clothes,Basic,Cycle shorts,Bodycon,Dresses,Velvet,Wet look,Cheap,Wearing £5 plt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments