Advertisement

How much money was in the coin jar?

How much money was in the coin jar? After doing the easy savings challenge for the entire year in preparation for Christmas, I took the coins and counted them. After I counted them, I rolled them myself instead of going to coinstar and I went to the bank and cashed out.

This is the easiest way I have found to make sure we have enough at the end of the year for our live Christmas tree and any decorations the children may want. We also buy gifts for those outside of our home with this money.

Can you guess how much we have?

saving money tips,easy savings challenge,how much money was in the coin jar,coin jar,saving coins,change challenge,counting change jar,counting change,how much change,change container,dave ramsey,cash is king,spare change,coin machine,how much did we get,coinstar cash in,coinstar,saving money tips 2019,how to save money with low income,

Post a Comment

0 Comments