Advertisement

[300th Video] KidZania Manila and MRT-3 Ayala Station Updates (Nov 23, 2019)

[300th Video] KidZania Manila and MRT-3 Ayala Station Updates (Nov 23, 2019) First video:
After 3 jobs (Pharmascientisit in Product Lab - Pascual, Making my own cheeseburger - McDonald's Burger Shop, and Performing in the Street Parade - Acting Academy, I said goodbye to them. I rode the shuttle bus to Ayala from Market! Market! Mall after walking around to look for the nearest bus stop. It was traffic that time.
Note: No kids were caught in this video.

Second video:
After eating dinner in a restaurant at Ayala MRT-3 Station, I went down to the northbound platform but the northbound train left. The first train was southbound (3031-056-023), but I wasn't able to take a video because there are guards nearby.
The waiting time was 7-8 minutes.
Note: Even though I wasn't able to take video the air-conditioning units, I was able to see it in my eyes that LRV#004 is equipped with new Thermo King air-conditioning units.

APOLOGIES FOR THE TYPO ERROR ON THE DATE... IT SHOULD BE 11-24-19....

Thank you for supporting this channel.... this is our 300TH VIDEO!

For best quality, switch to 1080p.

©2019 LMP 2001
Please like, comment and subscribe to my channel to be notified with my upcoming videos!

#LMP2001 #KidZaniaManila #MRT3 #ChristmasTrainspotting

2019)

Post a Comment

0 Comments