Advertisement

We Tried 18 Tattoos in Monument Valley | Road Trip Day 28

We Tried 18 Tattoos in Monument Valley | Road Trip Day 28 A great way to try out tattoo ideas you might want to get and have fun with your buds. Sunlight and nice surroundings are nice too :)

I delayed posting this video hoping to get a link to make a commission if any of you guys decided you'd like to try this product too bc I'm poor, but they never responded and I'm tired of waiting. :)

Victor's Stickers: (New ones coming soon :) )


Heres a normal link anyway bc its still a cool product and good company:
Inkbox Freehand Ink:

Song Credits:
Liam Carse - Blackout:
Full Album:

Connect with me:
➕ Youtube:
➕ Instagram: @cjpstott |
➕ Snapchat: @cstott99

Improvements:
- I leaned way too heavy on location in this video and failed to take more interesting, fun, and informative shots. Next time!

Tattoo,temporary tattoo,temporary tattoos,how to tattoo,semipermanent tattoos,semi permanent tattoos,try tattoos,test tattoo,tattoo ideas,stick n poke tattoo,diy tattoos,inkbox,inkbox tattoos,living in my car,car life,car trip,road trip,road trip vlog,vlog,tattooing,van life,first tattoo,my first tattoo,vlogs,get tattoo,getting tattos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments