Advertisement

Touch Tone Telephone [gift | flipaclip]

Touch Tone Telephone [gift | flipaclip] happy birthday to me we r gay now
sub pls



woo here goes



so uh

basically, youre incredibly cool. youre so talented and sweet even if you seen abrasive at times. youve always been here since around when i first started this channel, and ive always looked up to you. i always enjoyed those late night vcs we did every once in a while, and when you spam wholesome memes it just makes me egjgjrj😭😭😭💕💕💕. you always make me smile and god damn theres just something about you that brings me back every time. i just wanna do nothing but make you happy and support you and be here for you. i love you, and that brings me to the question,
do you wanna be my birthday present, make mistakes together, and be mine? its okay if no but yayayaya

okay time to die hee

flipaclip]

Post a Comment

0 Comments