Advertisement

Questions every survey data professional should ask to minimize stress and optimize productivity

Questions every survey data professional should ask to minimize stress and optimize productivity Managing electronic data surveys can be a lot of stress! Managing the data can be more stressful!

Hi there! My name is Babatunde Akano. Years ago, I suffered a lot of burnt out while managing data for large or complex surveys. The quality of my sleep was poor, and I often woke up with the fear that something may go wrong. I missed deadlines and made terrible mistakes. My superiors were angry and keep putting the pressure to deliver within the agreed time frame. No two survey I managed were exactly like, so it was difficult to apply the lessons learnt in one survey in another. But as I began to take note of certain patterns across my 15-year experience I noticed certain principles that make data management less stressful and more productive.
As I began to apply these principles, I was able to sleep more, spend time with my family and still meet my deadlines. I was able to achieve in 2 hours what took me took days to do. I want to share one of my secret with you in a one-hour video which I titled: “18 proactive questions every survey data professional should ask to minimize stress and optimize productivity”. I hope it would help you on your journey to career excellence.
If you manage data or manage those who manage data, this video will be worth your while.

Kindly share this video and subscribe

Sign up below to get more FREE resources for Survey Data Management using the this link:


#Data #Stata #Surveys

Data,Stata,ODK,Comm Care,R Studio,CS Pro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments