Advertisement

Cutting My Hair for Donation ✂️& The Environment 🌎| Celebrating 1k subs!

Cutting My Hair for Donation ✂️& The Environment 🌎| Celebrating 1k subs! YAYAY!! WE MADE IT TO 1k!! Thanks y'all for tuning in! This is just the very beginning of our journey here on Adventure Time Loui! More to come so tag along for the riiiiide!

LOCKS OF LOVE:


My IG:


My Mom's IG:





My Soundcloud where you can find some of the songs I have in the videos:



Travels with Grandma playlist:



Exploring with Friends:



Thanks for Watching! πŸ’›

#curlyhairdonation #conservation #adventuretimeloui

travel vlogger,female travel,road travel,seasonal work,cutting and donating hair,Environmentalist,community,charity,van life,van dweller,curly hair,short hair cut,woman of color,conservation,locks of love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments