Advertisement

Pick A Card- SIGNS FROM SPIRIT THAT YOU HAVE MET THE ONE!

Pick A Card- SIGNS FROM SPIRIT THAT YOU HAVE MET THE ONE! ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨
PRIVATE READINGS- www.lightorbmessages.com
Instagram- @lightorbmessages
Email- theyouyoudeserve44@gmail.com

DECKS USED
---------------------
Ethereal Visions
The Good Tarot
Romance Angels
Everyday tarot
Kai's Personal Messages

TIMESTAMPS ❤
____________
Orange 1-: :49
Green 2- : 11:58
Purple 3 - 22:21
Purple 4- : 34:58



Thank you all for stopping by. I wish you LOVE!


**I am not responsible for any decisions that you choose to make in your life. I am a card reader, clairsentient and clairaudient. I do not go by the term psychic because I am not telling you which turns you should make on your journey. I am here as a friend to you as a bridge from the angelic realm to help you on along your path**

Tarot reading,oracle reading,light orb messages,pick a card,are they the one,love,love messages,

Post a Comment

0 Comments