Advertisement

My Dad Destroyed My OLD iPhone, Then SURPRISED Me With NEW iPhone 11 PRO!!! *EMOTIONAL*

My Dad Destroyed My OLD iPhone, Then SURPRISED Me With NEW iPhone 11 PRO!!! *EMOTIONAL* My Dad Destroyed My OLD iPhone, Then SURPRISED Me With NEW iPhone 11 PRO!!! *EMOTIONAL*
Last Video
COP YOUR MERCH:


Twitter: @omgAdamSaleh
Facebook: Adam Saleh
Instagram: @adamsaleh
Snapchat: adamsaleh93

SUBSCRIBE for Daily Videos :) Thank you AdoomyGang !! x


Main Channel:

Adam Saleh EVENT BOOKING:
To book Adam Saleh to perform at your event or to tell us about an event in your area that you would like to see him perform at please email: info@AdamSalehworldwide.com

Adam Saleh Vlogs,Adam Saleh,Adam,Saleh,adamsaleh,adoomygang,adoomy,adoomy gang,adam saleh merch,daily videos,boxing match,boxing,adam saleh boxing,adam saleh charity,my dad destroyed my old iphone then surprised me with new iphone 11 pro,my,dad,destroyed,old,iphone,then,surprised,me,with,new,iphone 11 pro,iphone 11 pro max,iphone 11,11,apple,emotional,2019,a day in the life,day in the life,pg,family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments