Advertisement

Just My Story - An ordinary day became the worst day of my life...

Just My Story - An ordinary day became the worst day of my life... #MyStoryAnimated #JustMyStory #TrueStory #AnimatedStory

Just My Story Animated

Hello, my name is Cassie, and for a year, I was unable to make any choices, even small ones!

This is my story.

In the summer of two years ago, an ordinary day became the worst day of my life.

My parents and I had gone to our beach house. We planned to stay there for several weeks, but things soon became complicated.

During one of those days, my mom and sister decided to leave early to the beach, but my dad and I preferred to sleep a little longer and catch up with them later.

When we woke up, they were gone, so my dad and I made breakfast, and after that we would go to the beach too.

But a few minutes after breakfast, my dad told me he wasn't feeling well at all, he was feeling a little dizzy and kind of weak.

At that moment, I asked him if he thought it was something serious, but he said no. I decided to wait a few minutes and wait for him to feel better, and then we could leave.

But after waiting for about two hours, he felt the same way and apparently he wasn't going to the beach.

I offered to stay with him while he got better, but he told me it wasn't necessary, but it was my choice whether to stay with him or not.

For several minutes I thought about it, and I decided to go to the beach alone to catch up with my mom and sister. I thought he was better than he looked.

Then I took the car and left. Some minutes later, I arrived with my mom and told her what had happened at breakfast. She told me it had been a mistake not to tell her before, but she thought my dad was fine.

After a few hours on the beach, we received a call. It was a woman who said she worked in a local hospital. At first I thought it was a wrong number.

But she asked directly for me, then I received the worst news of my life.
My dad had suffered a heart attack, and he was very ill.

At that moment we went as fast as we could to the hospital... and they told us...

That my dad needed emergency surgery. But then the nurse asked if he had said anything about feeling bad.

And I remembered everything that happened at breakfast. I told the nurse everything I could remember, and she replied that if I had acted better, my dad's condition would be less severe.

Because when my dad had the heart attack, he was walking outside our house, and it was our neighbor who

---

JUST MY STORY is THE ANIMATED CHANNEL that shares real-life stories from people all around the world. Most people love sharing their life struggles, their most challenging times and their well-kept secrets.

Every story has a meaningful felling and helps our community learn from other people's life stories.

Feel free to share your story with us. We would love to animate it and share it with our community.

Music: www.epidemicsound.com

Subscribe!

short animated video,animated movie,the choice,choice,life choices,story time,storybooth,story,actually happened,animated story,dory story,animation,animated short films,animated short film,stories,actually happened stories,problems,teen stories,life story,animation short film,animated channel,storytime,short animation,true stories,my story animated,story booth,that something,my family,vfx,cg,drama,

Post a Comment

0 Comments