Advertisement

Classic WoW: 5 Gold Farms You Might Be Missing Out On

Classic WoW: 5 Gold Farms You Might Be Missing Out On To continue my Gold Making series I wanted to take some time to show folks some gold farms they may not be taking part in. While some are very well known like Fel Cloth, others like Bandages definitely are not. Many new players who start to reach the later levels often struggle to make Gold, so in this guide I show five very lucrative gold farms that they could take advantage of.

Follow me on Twitter @Icosiol

Watch my Streams on Weekends (if work and family time allows) for some good old fashioned casual laid back WoW Classic Gaming. I answer any questions you might have about the game to include fishing, gold making, tanking and more! Come and join me!

Video Time Stamps:
Fancy Intro - 0:21
About This Guide - 0:39
Bandages - 1:05
Felcloth - 2:31
Elemental Essence - 2:39
Winter Squid - 5:16
Ghost Mushroom - 6:57
Closing Remarks - 8:04

World of Warcraft,WoW,How to,Dungeon,Dungeons,Instance,Classic,Guide,Walkthrough,Vanilla,Nostalrius,Elysium,Kronos,Gold,Gold Farming,How to Make Gold in Classic WoW,Making Gold in WoW Classic,WoW Classic,Classic WoW,WoW Classic Gold Making,Earn Gold in Classic WoW,Make more Gold,Earn more Gold,Farm Felcloth,Elemental Essence,Essence of Fire,Essence of Water,

Post a Comment

0 Comments