Advertisement

[Leather Craft] Making a handmade leather pen case | Leather craft ASMR | DIY | Free PDF Pattern

[Leather Craft] Making a handmade leather pen case | Leather craft ASMR | DIY | Free PDF Pattern Hi guys, It's HahnsAtelier. This time, I made ASMR video. Hope you guys like leather craft sound as well. This pen case is simple, easy to make. I used Minerva veg tanned leather and this leather is amazing (so smooth and classy). I'm sharing the pattern via link below please check. Thank you for watching!

■ PATTERN HERE ■
Don't forget to Like and Subscribe ;)


■ READ THIS IF YOU'RE USING MY TEMPLATE ■
You can promote my channel and share links, but the following actions are unacceptable.
- Pretending to be HahnsAtelier
- Selling my patterns
- Distributing my patterns without my permission
- Unauthorized uploading of my videos to other channel (sites) without credit
It CAN'T be used in anything monetized or commercial. You can use my template for non-commercial purposes (personal use only). Contact me if you want to use my video or template for any commercial purposes. I won't be held accountable for whatever happens.

■ Leather & Thickness ■
[Badalassi Art.Minerva]
Thickness : 2mm (5oz)
Supplier : EzerLeather (Instagram:@ezerleather)
www.ezerleather.com

■ Subscribe :
■ Instagram : @hahn_atelier

■ Tools ■
- Leather stitching pony : Dream factory

U.S.A & CANADA - @rmleathersupply

Japan - @globalhighendtools

HongKong - @yuefungbutton

Taiwan -
EU - @leatherhouse.eu


- Pricking iron : KS blade
Worldwide Delivery



#leathercraft
#ASMR
#Pencase

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2018 HAHNSATELIER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Music credit
Music by 브금대통령
Music provided by 브금대통령
Track : Bossa Lounge
Watch :

asmr,working asmr,white noise,working sound,leather craft asmr,leather craft,leather working,leathercraft sound,how to make a leather pen case,pen case,pencil case,leather pouch,tool cover,leather working tools for beginners,leather process,가죽공예,가죽 공예,필통만들기,가죽 필통 만들기,가죽공예패턴,leather craft pattern,making leather pen case,easy diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments