Advertisement

I Figured Out His Exact Thought | Karan Singh Magic

I Figured Out His Exact Thought | Karan Singh Magic I was invited to perform at Bhutan's prestigious Mountain Echoes festival where I did a show for ambassadors, locals and Her Majesty the Queen Mother of Bhutan. An absolute honour. This bit from my show is something I made specially for Bhutan and thought all of you would like to see it. Join me for an Instagram live on Saturday 7th September at 10:30pm on @karansinghmagic or on YouTube on Sunday 8th September at 10:30pm.


Subscribe to my Channel for more tricks:


If you like the video, please like my Facebook page:


Follow me on Instagram @karansinghmagic

Don't forget to Like, Share and Comment.

Karan Singh Magic,magic,mind reading,mentalism,Alia Bhatt,economy crisis,Virat Kohli,india's leading magician,Bhuvan Bam,BB Ki Vines,Ashish Chanchlani,Aisi Taisi Democracy,Dhruv Rathee,Flying Beast,Bhutan,Mountain Echoes festival,psychological illusionist,David Blaine,Criss Angel,Derren Brown,Penn & Teller,Fool Us,Penn & Teller fooled,Dynamo,MostlySane,Shah Rukh Khan,Aamir Khan,Kunal Kamra,stand up comedy india,BeYouNick,Angry Masterji 14,

Post a Comment

0 Comments