Advertisement

HOW TO SMASH FIRST YEAR OF MEDICAL SCHOOL 👩🏻‍⚕️ (and what not to do lol)

HOW TO SMASH FIRST YEAR OF MEDICAL SCHOOL 👩🏻‍⚕️ (and what not to do lol) I made a lot of mistakes in my first year of med school as we all know, so I decided to give you some advice with retrospect (best resources, revision tips, mindset, etc)

this video includes general advice and reassurances, as well as specific advice for the 'main' modules covered:
anatomy - 2:11
physiology - 10:33
biochemistry - 15:58

follow me:
instagram - @magdaweronka
twitter - @magdaweronka
spotify - magdanikkii
business email - magdanikkii@gmail.com

about me:
hey, I'm magda and I've just finished my first year at clare college at the university of cambridge studying medicine

click for a surprise:


music used (not mine):
ehrling - typhoon

thank you for all the support
xoxo magda

medical,school,med school,cambridge,university,oxford,advice,learn from my mistakes,mistakes I made,how to smash,how to survive,survival guide,first year,fresher,best resources,revision tips,anatomy,physiology,biochemistry,medicine,doctor,ali abdaal,study,violin md,what not to do,burnout,kharma medic,how to,magda,student,medic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments