Advertisement

FACECAM Tutorial 😍 Blue Blingy Nails | Trying My Clients Beauty Brand!!

FACECAM Tutorial 😍 Blue Blingy Nails | Trying My Clients Beauty Brand!! My Clients links for her Kosmetics shop & Clothing Shop & other social media info all here at:

IG: @femi.beauty
FB:

Have a special request or need extra demonstration on anything relating to nails, want me to rant about a certain topic or want access to more Femi Beauty exclusive content? Check out my perks on patreon -

MERCH SHOP:

Products Used:

Alpha Brush, My Holy Grail Acrylic Brush that I use Faithfully
Kolinsky Oval #12


Glitters from NailHeaven Supply Store

Code femi.beauty10 for 10% off site wide
I used "Chandelier" & "Hot Girl"

YoungNails.com
Swipe, Protein Bond, Clear Core Acrylic, Nail Liquid, Cover Blush

I used the top coat from this Makartt gel polish set
Makartt 24 Set Gel Polishes:

Ebay Stones in mixed sizes


Banggood Stones in mixed sizes
banggood jonquil yellow tint type flat backs #18
color #20 is more blue toned like classic ab stones
color #19 are backless iridescent stones
I am using a mix of all 3 colors plus some start here ebay AB crystals all mixed together


ULG Dip Powder Kit Step 1 Base I use as an all purpose holy grail glue

5%off code XBM8K4J9
Kit Review:
Holds down bling better than anything, quickly dries while applying tips, can be used to keep press on nails lasting over 2 weeks, can help keep down a lifting nail before your next refill appointment, dries fast, never gunks up and maintains thin watery consistency.

#BOSSBABE #GURLPOWER #GIRLBOSS

makeup,skincare,cosmetics,review,new makeup,black women entrepreneur,black women makeup,black women skincare,nyota street couture,nail art designs,acrylic nails,beauty reviews,long nails,glitter nails,bling nails,nail art,nail design,how to,polygel nails,femi beauty,nails design,gel nails,acrylic nails tutorial for beginners at home,acrylic nails designs,nail art 2019,polygel nails tutorial,polygel nails for beginners,femi beauty apres,asmr,diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments