Advertisement

Den Of Angels Birthday Tag|Delicate Questions Meme | dxgirly likes BJDs

Den Of Angels Birthday Tag|Delicate Questions Meme | dxgirly likes BJDs Sea Hedgehog's channel:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTIONS

1. How delicate are your dolls? Have you ever broken, scratched, or cracked them? Or do you think they are stronger than they seem?

2. What do you think is the most delicate part of a doll?

3. Are your dolls a delicate topic with your non-doll friends, or are you open with your doll-love?

4. Do you think people asking how much your dolls cost is a delicate question? Has this happened to you, and if so, how do you answer them?

5. What doll-related items are the most difficult to store? Do you go out of your way to wrap or protect certain items?

6. How delicately do you handle your dolls? Do you wear gloves? Do you keep them wrapped up carefully in boxes? Do you worry about how much sun or light they get?

7. Do you like delicate items for your dolls, made with feathers, fine fabrics, lace, crystals, etc.? Or do you prefer something more strong and sturdy?

8. Do you think questions about your doll's sexuality is too personal?

9. Does it bother you if people get the sex of your doll wrong? (*slightly modified)

10. Boxers or briefs? --Do your dolls wear underwear?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Etsy Shop, DxgirlyDesigns:

My Patreon:

My Amazon Wishlist:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Main Youtube Channel:

My Toy Channel:

My Gaming Channel:

My Weightloss Channel:

As always, please excuse my excessive twitches/tics; I suffer from tardive dyskinesia as side effect of the medications that I'm on. I apologize if they bother you.

Facebook:
Main Instagram:
Toy Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: dxgirly
PSN: dxgirly
Email: dxgirly@gmail.com

Like my plugs? Save 20% off your first order with Omerica Organic using the code DXGIRLY at checkout! They produce high quality, custom & made-to-order wood jewelry! Ordering with my code not only saves you some money, but earns me some store credit towards buying some new awesome plugs! Visit their website at And yes, they do ship internationally. ;)

Get $5 off your first Tokyo Otaku Mode order, and I get $5 too!


Get cash back just for shopping online. I've been using Ebates for over a year, and it's totally legit! Use my referral link if you'd like!

Frost Waltz (Alternate) by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

bjd,bjds,ball jointed doll,ball jointed dolls,wine and dollies,doll collector,dxgirly likes bjds,bjd tag,den of angels,doll tag,minifee,minifee bjd,minifee doll,fairyland,fairyland bjd,bjd doll,fairyland doll,fairyland minifee,den of angels tag,bjd questions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments