Advertisement

The Uphill Battle - Raiding Rust's Largest Clan (Nor)

The Uphill Battle - Raiding Rust's Largest Clan (Nor) Thanks so much to the people who had supported the channel, Just hit 100 subs and I'll be making another video soon acknowledging this.
Just for the record, the Name Nor is short for Nightmares of Rust...
Also be sure to like because Mr. Gray in the past had sent his clan members to my channel, and told them to dislike. The reason he gave them was "I am a bully, and should not be on the platform." He did this because I commented on his channel.
Next video will be about my experience with him, and me talking about the disappearance of his clan.
This video took a while due to the lack of time, and just trying to learn how to edit on the computer in general. In the time making this, I learned some shortcuts to make vids quicker.
Please make sure to also check out the music I used for this video, thanks to these people for allowing me to use their music.

Music used:
Orion - Crystal Cola


Azure Day - Yu Utsu


Plastic Way of Life - Glue70


Nü - Yu utsu & Aima Lecia


Nosebleed - HOME


Bushweek - Nihilore


Undertale OST 023 - Shop Trap remix


[Vaporwave] - MACINTOSH PLUS - リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー


Also thank you so much for helping me with cinematics
Spooked
BloodTiger
A_Yeti
Gunnerdogdog
Just A nkd with a rocket
Launcher
Lilchocolate
Igive3scarz
SmudgySquire
Ostrich
ThatoneSkid
[ Chocolate ]
Theresaismygirl
Youtube AgO819
Chocopuffs
Alxanderthegreat
Keanu Reeves
Cartertheman04
Display
Soud
Jvb143truck
Joey
Cuzclub
.vers
Eclipsety
destructiveBlade
Thalamiccandy5
Ahzio
FatAsianChild
Camron
Demonic Pretzel
And ViolentJ

My Instagram is Quinoldz
go check it out, I post updates on future videos on there if you wan't to stay updated.
Will be setting up a Discord too to make cinematics much easier to create with extra help.

I'll also be linking Mr. Gray's channel, don't send hate, also try not to comment because if its criticism, he'll mute you in his comments. He Did it to me :/ and he won't hesitate doing it to you.


This was his view of the raid, and I had used some clips from this video to explain what happened.

Rust,Quinold,Raid,Clans,clan,Rustraid,Rustattack,Rustafied,Norontop,Nor,NightmaresofRust,norroofcampers,rustafiedMediumThree,RustGame,Game,60+clan,RustClan,RustZerg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments