Advertisement

Go With The Flow - Downhill Trend

Go With The Flow - Downhill Trend Phoenix, AZ foursome Downhill Trend's first music video from their Awaken EP. Recorded at Steampunk Audio Labs w/ Casey Weaver-Scorching hard rock from the heart of Arizona-cars, guitars and desert beauties

Music Video Directed by: Steve Edward


LYRICS:

Finally had to realize, why you keep the monsters in your mind alive
Finally tried to figure out why you're living with filled with doubt, let go and take a ride, see a different light

Green means go
You're telling me no
Why you try to tell me that there's nowhere to go
You say no
But I go with the flow

Always taking chances,
Never ending circumstances plague your life
I don't have nobody else I take instructions from myself,
Let go and take a ride
See a different light

Green means go
You're telling me no
Why you try to tell me that there's nowhere to go
You say no
But I go with the flow
Why you try to tell me things I already know

Downhill Trend,Music Video,Metal,Hard Rock,Arizona,local band,Downhill Trend Band,Arizona Band,Band,Go with the flow,Awaken,Heavy Metal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments