Advertisement

Daily Vlog | why college sucks

Daily Vlog | why college sucks Welcome backkkkkk HELLO! Thank you guys so much for being here and watching this video! I'm having so much freakin fun filming and editing again and just thank you to everyone who gives them an ounce of attention or reaches out and says something nice, it means the world to me!

This is my most whiny video yet so bare with me, I'm so sorry lmao. Im finally over my weird lung thing and I feel so much better thank god. But of course, I had some school drama which I rant about in this video so.. yeah enjoy that. College.... it isn't a scam.... but it does kinda lowkey suck and it really feels like (sometimes) the people working there just TRY to make things difficult!! I just needed to get that situation off my chest so thanks for letting me vent :')

Okay already rambling.. I hope you enjoy the video!

K peace byyyyeeeeee!

vlog,storytime,college,backtoschool,drama,dailyvlog,cycle,cyclebar,az,workout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments