Advertisement

10 Things I Bought Because Of YouTube. It's a Dangerous Game.

10 Things I Bought Because Of YouTube. It's a Dangerous Game. Hi guys, I am Eileen, welcome to my channel! I am a luxury lover who also believes in mindful spending. So if you are interested in creating a curated wardrobe and make the best decision in luxury shopping, join my YouTube family!

YouTube is a wonderful place to look for reviews for anything you might be interested in, sometimes I even ended up buying this outside my wish list. So, let’s see what I’ve bought over the years because of YouTube :-)



WHAT I WORE IN THE VIDEO
Cardigan from River Islan, sold out.

Bracelet

Necklace

Earrings






ITEMS MENTIONED
LongChamp black bag

Hermes bracelet

Clarisonic Mia

Fore Face Brush

NARS blush


SHOP SMARTER

I always make my online purchases through Quidco cash back website. It's absolutely free to sign up and it's save me over £2k in 10 years.

If you are based in US, Ebates is maybe a better option

If you do shop online, you need SHOPTAGR! it’s an awesome app that allows you to save all your favourite luxury items. It also notifies you when they are on sales!
SHOPTAGR APP

I do a lot more review on other luxury items on my blog, so make sure to drop by




Instagram: colourful_noir

MUSIC: Bensound

Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. Everything was purchased with my own money. Some links are affiliates.

i bought the things youtube recommended to me,most used luxury purchases,best designer handbags,luxury items i don't buy colourful noir,chanel mini flap review unboxing,就後悔買過的名牌包包,cartier love bracelet regret review unboxing,最長用和最少用的名牌物品,最不值的奢侈品,longchamp le pliage review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments