Advertisement

UNEXPECTED Local Experience in DA NANG, VIETNAM

UNEXPECTED Local Experience in DA NANG, VIETNAM Please support this channel by not skipping the ads. Thank you!
:)

#Vietnam #Hochiminhcity #Saigon

Today's video will take you along with me on the local's bus that I took from Hoi An to Da Nang. I went back to the train station in Da Nang to cancel my train ticket and had a stop for an ice-coffee. I head out for a local meal, Vietnamese Fried Fish Vermicelli Noodle Soup (Bun Ca) for lunch in which genuine local interaction happened naturally.

-PATREON:
-PAYPAL:
-INSTAGRAM:
-EMAIL: syifaaa@live.com
-FREE $40 AIR-BNB CREDIT:
-BOOK ACCOMMODATION:
-HOW I ACCESS YOUTUBE IN CHINA:

ABOUT ME
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! If you make it this far, welcome!
I am Syifa, an Indonesian female solo traveler, who started solo traveling in 2013. I enjoy budget traveling by staying with locals, motorbike riding but also like to explore local food.
After working for the government till 2016, I left Indonesia to pursue long-term traveling. As naive as I was, it only lasted me for 5 months throughout Asia. In January 2017 I moved to China for an English teaching job, which was considered to be my first living abroad experience. Stayed until May 2018, living in China has changed me, in a good way.
I love traveling and creating travel videos on Youtube. It is such a rewarding work for me that I do wish this would last me for a while.

vietnam train documentary,vietnamese culture,vietnam culture,vietnam travel guide,vietnam danang,danang city,vietnam travel video,vietnam travel,ho chi minh city,saigon travel,danang travel,asia travel vlog,female solo traveler,vietnam food tour,vietnam local food,street food vietnam,vietnam street feed,local street food vietnam,vietnamese soup,bun ca,vietnam food recipes,local street food da nang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments