Advertisement

Queer french authors I recommend!

Queer french authors I recommend! Colette - The Pure and the Impure
Gide - The Fruits of the Earth / If It Die / Corydon
Cocteau - The White book
Marguerite Yourcenar - Alexis
Verlaine - Hombres and Femmes
Renée Vivien - A Woman Appeared to me
Violette Leduc - Thérèse and Isabelle



business enquiries / collaborations : antastesiaa@gmail.com

🌼If you like my content and would like to support me, I have a patreon page:
With 'only' $1 a month, you can greatly help the channel!

🌼Si vous souhaitez soutenir ma chaine et m'aider à produire du contenu de qualité et varié, vous pouvez le faire avec 1€ par mois ici :

✏ Blog :
🎙📚Podcast littéraire :
📷 instagram :
☑️Tumblr :
☑️Twitter :

If you want to help with the subtitles :


thank you so much !

literature,literary,french literature,french teacher,french girl,french accent,french woman,french culture,french art,french poetry,recommendations,art,poetry,novels,female writers,writers,diversity,booktube,booktuber,classics,foreign literature,bilingual,colette,gide,cocteau,yourcenar,verlaine,rimbaud,vivien,violette leduc,autrices,littérature,

Post a Comment

0 Comments