Advertisement

Our Maker Life 2019 Vlog Day 1!

Our Maker Life 2019 Vlog Day 1! Guysss! I was able to snag a ticket for Our Maker Life this year (my first year!) and seriously, it blew all my expectations out of the water. it was AMAZING! Wonderful speakers, wonderful makers, wonderful food, and talk about crazy amounts of wonderful swag - oh my GOODNESS gracious! A few of my dear, maker friends weren't able to snag a ticket this year, so I thought it might be fun to vlog so they could kind of vicariously come along for the ride. So here's Our Maker Life 2019 Vlog Day 1!

To the whole OML team, thank you for this truly incredible experience! To all the beautiful makers I met, I can't wait to hang out again! To all the beautiful makers who didn't get there this year, PLEASE COME NEXT YEAR AND HANG!:) Day 2 vlog coming at you so soon!:)

our maker life,peony and thyme,alabaster purl,north knits,giant yarn,knitting vlog,maker vlog,vlog,travel vlog,maker life,knitting podcast,travel knitting,maker podcast,our maker life vlog,our maker life podcast,anja from peony and thyme,how to knit,how to knit with giant yarn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments