Advertisement

I Paid Artists $50,000 to finish my Drawing

I Paid Artists $50,000 to finish my Drawing YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I PAID THESE 16 ARTISTS!

Hi Guys todays video I LITERALLY PAID ARTISTS $50000 TO FINISH MY DRAWING! Rules: They have to draw for 24 hours and they must finish my drawing , comment which one you like the best!

Part 1:

CLICK ON ANOTHER ONE OF MY VIDEOS IN RECOMMENDATIONS AND I'LL BUY YOU ANYTHING

This took a lot of time as well as $50000 which was really hard to afford but it was worth it
I hope you enjoy the video
Thanks for watching, have a great day everyone :))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR I WILL THROW TURKEY
• MY INSTAGRAM:
• MY PERSONAL IG:
• MY TWITTER:
• TURKEYS IG:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

drawing,art,drawing challenge,art challenge,win $50000,artists,I Paid Artists $20000 To Finish My Drawing...,color,challenge,I PAID ARTISTS $50000 TO FINISH MY DRAWING - 24 Hours Straight - Challenge,zhc,experiment,sponsored,

Post a Comment

0 Comments