Advertisement

How to Build a Defined chest, (15 minutes intense chest workout live)

How to Build a Defined chest, (15 minutes intense chest workout live) this is 15 minute quality chest workout,
the goal is to burn fats in our chest.
targeting the upper and lower chest to a nice looking defined chest.

im Prince Sanchez,
my Goal is to Help Older and Hard Gainer Guys like me to get them a nice body shape and gain confidence.
and Motivate People to go back to the gym to workout and live a Healty lifestyle.


Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor am I certified as a personal trainer, physical therapist or anything of that nature.
Everything I teach in my content is based on my own personal experience and my research.

#bodybuilding,#gopro,#bodytransformation,#OFW,#IAMCREATOR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments