Advertisement

EXTREME BEDROOM MAKEOVER / TRANSFORMATION + ROOM TOUR 2019! (Aesthetic + vsco inspired room decor)

EXTREME BEDROOM MAKEOVER / TRANSFORMATION + ROOM TOUR 2019! (Aesthetic + vsco inspired room decor) EXTREME BEDROOM MAKEOVER / TRANSFORMATION + ROOM TOUR 2019! (Aesthetic + vsco inspired room decor)

Hey guys! Sorry I was gone for two weeks! I was working on this video and it took a lot longer than expected ☹️ but I’m so incredibly happy with how this video turned out! I hope
you guys enjoyed this 💓

WHERE EVERYTHING IS FROM:

-My Comforter: Kohl’s and the brand is called “The Big One”
-Throw Pillows: I’ve had them for a while so I can’t remember exactly where they are all from (they were in my college dorm room for a year haha) from what I can remember they are pretty much from homegoods and the peace sign hand one is from target
-My Fluffy Bean Bag Chair: I won it at my school so not sure where you can buy these but the brand is “Big Joe”
-Rug At 3:00: 5 below
-Rug under my desk: 5 below
-Macrame Wall Hang: 5 Below
-Tall White Storage Cart Next to desk: Michael’s
-Round Mirror: Bed, Bath, and Beyond
-Desk Legs: Wayfair (but I’m pretty sure they don’t sell them anymore because I got them on a “closeout” sale)
-Table Top: local furniture outlet
-Picture Above My Bed: Hobby Lobby

🦋🌿🌞🌈🌸

☼Social Media:
Instagram: @frankii.s
Art Instagram: @wandering.theforest
Twitter: @frankiishirey
Depop: @frankiishirey
Snapchat: @frankii_shirey
VSCO: @frankiishirey
Pinterest: Frankii Shirey

☼About Me:
Age: 19
Camera: Canon G7X Mark II
Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro cc
College: Grand Valley State University
Major: Illustration

☼Business Inquiries:
Email: francescagracebusiness@gmail.com

☼Music:
I do not own any of the rights to music used in my videos it is all royalty / copyright free

Song in my intro:


Songs in video:

•Music by VALNTN - Fantasies (feat. Lexxi Saal) -
•Music by HOAX - Beach House -
•Music by Alpharo  - Too Early -
•Music by VALNTN - Mona Lisa -
•Music by HOAX - Indian Summer -
•Music by Madeline Lauer - Silky -
•Music by ninjoi. - Again -

Yellow Template:



☼Sub Count: 2781

#roommakeover #roomtransformation #bedroommakeover

☼Key Words: room makeover, room tour, bedroom makeover, room transformation, bedroom transformation, room transformation 2019

room makeover,room transformation,room makeover 2019,room transformation 2019,aesthetic room makeover,bedroom makeover,bedroom transformation,bedroom makeover 2019,vsco room transformation,vsco room tour,room transformation aesthetic,room makeover aesthetic,room tour,room tour aesthetic,room tour 2019,best dressed room makeover,francesca grace,mr kate,extreme room transformation,diy shelves,room tour 2019 aesthetic,room transformation 2019 vsco,

Post a Comment

0 Comments